Make A Plan
Business PlanA Business Plan is vital in determining the credibility of a new business opportunity. It can be used as a management tool and may be required if financing is needed. It also demonstrates to prospective investors a well-defined course of action.
- Illinois Small Business Development Center (IL SBDC) at Harper College offers free and/or low-cost assistance
- Build Your Business Plan: SBA's Free Business Plan Tool provides you with a step-by-step guide to help you get started. Requires registration
- D'Amore-McKim Northeastern University: Guide to Writing a Business Plan
A Feasibility Checklist is a tool that is used to evaluate the potential success of a new or existing business opportunity.
- How to Write a Complete Business Feasibility Study: A free Online Business Course with Step-By-Step Instruction
- Gail Borden Public Library Access to premium research tools, such as databases, Illinois public records. Free legal forms, checkout equipment like an LCD projector, and use a copy machine or scanner.