SERVPRO Elgin/Northwest Kane County
Fire, Water, Smoke Restoration
When disaster strikes, remember you have a friend at SERVPRO! ''Like it never even happened.''
Water extraction and efficient drying get your residence, business or warehouse back to normal fast.
Knowledgeable, restoration trained, OSHA certified technicians know what it takes to get your business reopened quickly. Market share is everything.
Fires can be devastating. Let our caring and knowledgeable cleaning specialists help you get back in control again and back into your home or business quickly!
We also can perform an electronic inventory of all of the content within your home or business and can utilize those lists to show any content that needed to be cleaned or was destroyed due to the fire or flood.
Our experienced construction team can also rebuild your property and get you back home or open for business quickly!
- Water damage and dryout specialists. Residential, commercial and industrial
- Fire damage cleanup, including structure, content, ultrasonic cleaning, textiles and electronics
- Emergency Ready Planning to ensure your business is better prepared to withstand a disaster.
- Specialty drying including, hardwood floors, plaster walls, attics crawlspaces and more.
- Dry Ice Blasting, Great for mold clean up and cleaning of strustructural stone such as limestone.
Member Job Board LinkCategory: CleaningOur staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. We study IICRC standards and best practices in cleaning and restoration standards.A Few of Our Restoration CertificationsAMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation TechnicianASD - Applied Structural Drying TechnicianECTP - Employee Certification Training ProgramVIEW JOB OPENINGS>Contact: George JackowiecPhone:(847) 697-8500Fax:(847) 697-5990
Rep/Contact InfoGeorge JackowiecGM - EVPMargaret Jackowiec