SERVPRO Elgin/Northwest Kane County
When disaster strikes, remember you have a friend at SERVPRO! ''Like it never even happened.''
Water extraction and efficient drying get your residence, business or warehouse back to normal fast.
Knowledgeable, restoration trained, OSHA certified technicians know what it takes to get your business reopened quickly. Market share is everything.
Fires can be devastating. Let our caring and knowledgeable cleaning specialists help you get back in control again and back into your home or business quickly!
Spring cleaning or annual event, our trained carpet and duct cleaners will have your home and/or business smelling, looking and feeling clean!!
- Water damage and dryout specialists. Residential, commercial and industrial
- Fire damage cleanup, including structure, content, ultrasonic cleaning, textiles and electronics
- Emergency Ready Planning to ensure your business is better prepared to withstand a disaster.
- Specialty drying including, hardwood floors, plaster walls, attics crawlspaces and more.
- Dry Ice Blasting, Great for mold clean up and cleaning of strustructural stone such as limestone.
Members Job BoardCategory: CleaningOur staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. We study IICRC standards and best practices in cleaning and restoration standards.A Few of Our Restoration CertificationsAMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation TechnicianASD - Applied Structural Drying TechnicianECTP - Employee Certification Training ProgramVIEW JOB OPENINGS>Contact: George JackowiecPhone:(847) 697-8500Fax:(847) 697-5990
Restoration Crew ChiefCategory: CleaningManage and complete jobs according to SERVPRO® processes per work order. Respond to service calls, set up and establish efficient job flow, coordinate requirements for the job, complete job documentation, perform and supervise production work, and monitor assigned jobs from start to finish. Follow and enforce all safety procedures on the job site. Communicate and establish relationships with ...read more
Rep/Contact InfoGeorge JackowiecPresidentMr. Will RenkenSales Rep.
- Phone: (630) 360-6126