Mental Health Professional - Sign on bonus up to $1,000
Sign on bonus up to $1,000
MHP is responsible for the implementation of client's individual plan goals and objectives. The MHP demonstrates this through documentation of service provided to each client whom they are responsible for. The MHP will assure client rights and dignity while maintaining a clean and safe environment. Be familiar with and maintain all applicable program and agency regulations.
What will you be doing?
- Implementing individual plan goals and objectives for clients in behavioral health
- Documenting services provided to clients
- Assuring client rights and dignity while maintaining a clean and safe environment
- Familiarizing yourself with and maintain all applicable program and agency regulations
What will you bring to the table?
- High school diploma or equivalent and five years of experience in social services
- Bachelor’s degree in human services or a related field (preferred)
- A valid Illinois driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Experience working with mentally ill adults (preferred)
What will we bring to the table?
- Free Supervision for licensure (1 hour per week, a $2600 value)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance plan
- Employer-paid short-term & long-term disability plan
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Employer-paid critical illness plan
What are the other requirements?
- Navigation of stairs
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Maintaining required certifications and other relevant trainings
- The use of your personal vehicle or agency vehicles to transport clients
If we seem like a good fit, consider joining our growing team of compassionate, hardworking, and caring individuals, and start your path toward a fulfilling career that you can be proud of.
Elgin Development Group
A Division of the Elgin Area Chamber
31 S. Grove Avenue, Elgin IL 60120