Director or Nursing - Behavioral Health
Since 1961, The Association for Individual Development (AID) has served individuals with developmental, intellectual, physical and/or mental health challenges, those who have suffered a trauma, and those at risk. As a non-profit organization, our mission is to empower people with physical, developmental, intellectual, and mental health challenges to enjoy lives of dignity and purpose. We are looking for full time Director of Health Services for Behavioral Health Programs (BH) who exemplifies that mission, and who wants to make a difference in the lives of their patients. Are you the right fit?
What will you be doing?
- Assuring the provision of health services, including nursing, dietary, pharmacy, and psychiatric services to meet identified treatment needs of clients.
- Hiring and supervising health services staff (nurses, dieticians, office support staff, etc.)
- Assessing the quality of health services provided for clients’ planning for the provision of client health needs, including the development and implementation of health care procedures that meet accreditation/regulatory requirements.
What will you bring to the table?
- Be a graduate of an accredited and approved nursing program
- Hold a current, unrestricted Illinois Registered Nurse License in good standing with the State Licensing Board
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in a healthcare related field as a registered nurse with some experience with individuals with behavioral health needs
- Demonstrated ability in the area of staff supervision required, with a minimum of two years of supervisory experience
- Ability to drive personal vehicle and to move around to multiple locations within the service area
What will we bring to the table?
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance plan
- Employer-paid short-term & long-term disability plan
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Employer-paid critical illness plan
If we seem like a good fit, consider joining our growing team of compassionate, hardworking, and caring individuals, and start your path toward a fulfilling career that you can be proud of.