Director - Maintenance, Purchasing, Construction & Fleet Management
Association for Individual Development - Elgin Community Day Services
- Responsible for managing and processing large AID purchases related to buildings, maintenance & transportation).
- Responsible for overseeing the maintenance of all owned and leased facilities.
- Responsible for management of all building projects.
- Responsible for overseeing vehicle fleet maintenance and acquisition.
- Responsible for all maintenance contracts.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or 8 years of equivalent work experience
- 5 years of related work experience