Child Adolescent Therapist (Bilingual) - Sign on bonus - $1,000 to $3,000
Sign on bonus - $1,000 to $3,000
Since 1961, The Association for Individual Development (AID) has served individuals with developmental, intellectual, physical and/or mental health challenges, those who have suffered a trauma, and those at risk. As a non-profit organization, our mission is to empower people who faces these challenges to enjoy lives of dignity and purpose. We are looking for a Children Adolescent Therapists who exemplify that mission, and who want to make a difference in the lives of their patients. Are you the right fit?
We offer paid training and clinical supervision to count toward clinical licensure, as well as additional benefits and opportunities for advancement.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the provision of counseling, skills training and case management services to a caseload of clients who are diagnosed with persistent mental illness.
- Provide services to clients onsite and in the community/client home
- Expected to work with a team of service providers within the agency and throughout the social service community to ensure that all needs of clients are met
What will you bring to the table?
- Master’s Degree in Human Service Field required
- LPC / LSW preferred
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in the behavioral health field
What will we bring to the table?
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance plan
- Employer-paid short-term & long-term disability plan
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Employer-paid critical illness plan
What are the other Requirements?
- Flexibility to work evening hours
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Acquire and maintain all required certifications and other relevant trainings
If we seem like a good fit, consider joining our growing team of compassionate, hardworking, and caring individuals, and start your path toward a fulfilling career that you can be proud of.