Behavioral Health Quality Improvement Clinical Therapist
As a member of the Behavior Health Quality Improvement Team, licensed therapists are a key contributor to the Behavior Health team and the agency as a whole. The therapist/LPHA will provide leadership and guidance for staff in interpreting Medicaid Rule 132, reviewing and approving IM+CANS, and providing guidance to the case managers and therapists across the agency in interpreting the needs of their clients in written format. They will be responsible for tracking quality improvement data and ensuring that all aspects of each service comply with all applicable Federal, State, and accreditation standards.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for reviewing IM+CANS and providing feedback to authors
- Provide leadership and guidance for staff in the interpretation of Rule 132
- Track QI data and complete timely reports
- Track Quality in programs and ensure that all aspects of each service comply with all applicable Federal, State, and accreditation standards.
- Responsible for the provision of psychotherapy, skills training, and case management services to clients who are diagnosed with persistent and severe mental illness.
What will you bring to the table?
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Master’s degree is preferred
- LCPC or LCSW preferred
- Al least 4 years of experience in behavioral health required
What will we bring to the table?
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance plan
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability plan
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Employer-paid critical illness plan
What are the other requirements?
- Complete CEU’s required to maintain clinical licensure
- Flexibility to work evening hours
- Use of personal automobile
- Maintain automobile liability insurance as defined by AID’s personnel policies
- Maintain valid Illinois driver’s license
- Meet/maintain driving record standards as defined by AID’s insurance carrier
If we seem like a good fit, consider joining our growing team of compassionate, hardworking, and caring individuals, and start your path toward a fulfilling career that you can be proud of.
Association for Individual DevelopmentNathan Sands
Elgin Development Group
A Division of the Elgin Area Chamber
31 S. Grove Avenue, Elgin IL 60120