Position Title: Guest Service Representative – Night Audit
Position Summary: This position is primarily responsible for balancing the revenue and expense transaction which occur each day. In addition, the position attends to the needs of the guest.
Essential Position Functions – Night Audit
1. Closing and balancing all room accounts.
2. Counting and balancing cash and credit card receipts.
3. Balancing direct bill accounts.
4. Verifying and balancing vouchers.
5. Running a trail balance report.
6. Making adjustments or corrections to accounts as needed.
7. Printing and distributing various computer audit reports.
8. Preparing guest folios for Express Check-out.
9. Manager on duty for overnight shift.
Essential Position Functions – Guest Service Representative
1. Personally demonstrate a commitment to guest service by responding to guest needs and concerns; be committed to making every guest satisfied.
2. Provide information to guests about hotel policies, services and amenities.
3. Respond to requests from guest for assistance and information about the local area.
4. Listen and respond to guests’ requests and concerns.
5. Handle guest check-in and check-out in an accurate and efficient manner.
6. Enter/change reservation information on the hotel computer systems.
7. Process payment from guest and posting charges to guest accounts.
8. Balance shift work and cash drawers.
9. Operate hotel telephone console and use good telephone etiquette.
10. Sell rooms to guests on the telephone and to “walk-ins”.
11. Know all components and features of the company's guest service guarantee.
12. Promote hotel sales and revenue programs.
13. Maintain open communication with all hotel departments.
14. Understands and helps monitor basic safety and security procedures of the hotel.
15. Assists all departments as needed.
16. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and experience:
1. Guest Service orientation
2. Interpersonal and communication skills
3. Team player
4. Ability to handle multiple tasks
5. Ability to handle money and make change
6. Ability to work independently
7. High School education or equivalent
1. Reports to General Manager, Assistant General Manager and or Guest Service Manager
2. Interacts with all other property team members.
Physical demands – The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential position functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel and reach with hands and arms. The employee will periodically lift and or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Vision abilities required by this job include distant/close vision.
Please apply in person:
405 Airport Road