Agent Recruiter I
Agent Recruiter I
Elgin, IL, 60123
Why Work Here
Working at Integrity flat-out rocks. Why? Because we put people first — and we want you to thrive in a career that you love. We’re proud of our working environment and culture, where we reward your hard work and support your strong values.
Joining us means being part of a hyper-growth company with all kinds of professional opportunities for those who are ready. Are you ready? At Integrity, we start with competitive compensation and just get better from there.
We love celebrating all your hard work with fun and swag — and we love giving back! You can look forward to friendly competitions and contests, as well as activities that help raise money for charities in the communities we serve.
At Integrity, we include benefits that make work-life more fun with more peace of mind for you. These benefits include but are not limited to:
- Generous PTO and holiday schedule, with extra time off for community service and your birthday
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
- 401(k) with immediately vested employer matching
- Integrity-paid HSA contributions for eligible health plans
- Employee ownership program after one year, which grants meaningful ownership in Integrity’s ongoing success
The Agent Recruiter is responsible for successfully recruiting agents to sell insurance on behalf LifeSmart. The Recruiting Associate works as part of our sales team. The ideal candidate for the position has a background in Life or Health insurance and should be comfortable placing outbound calls. Additional responsibilities include contracting and working directly with insurance carriers and Agency Partners.
- Call prospective agents in the designated market area using a prepared sales script to qualify leads and explain the type of services or products offered
- Respond to questions that may arise during recruiting calls
- Obtain customer/lead information when necessary
- Enter and maintain customer or potential customer data into a database
- Maintain records of telephonic interactions, orders, and accounts
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Build and nurture agent relationships
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of prior experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Quick learner
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off