Job File Coordinator
Do you enjoy helping people through difficult situation?
We are seeking someone who has excellent phone skills, detail oriented, excellent analytical skills, and a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills; then you will thrive in this work environment. Our ideal candidate is proactive, experienced, provides superior service and takes ownership of their work.
As a SERVPRO franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate with opportunity to learn and grow.
- Monitor job file status
- Monitor job file audit status
- Maintain job file WIP's
- Monitor and ensure client requirements are followed
- Review and validate initial field documentation
- Create preliminary estimate
- Daily job file coordination
- Perform job file backup
- Maintain interal & external communications
- Prepare job file reports
- Complete & review job file documentation for final upload & the audit process.
- Complete job file audit process
- Perform job close-out
- Assist other departments as needed
- 2+ years of administrative or office related experience
- Experience with writing estimates, job file process, and quality assurance is a plus
- Experience in service industry environment - a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Polite, confident and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to remain calm & professional during tense or stressful situations
- Excellent organization skills & strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated & goal oriented
- Prior experience with Xactimate a huge plus: training available
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to successfully complete a background check
Hours 7:30AM - 4PM
Salary based on experience
Health insurance available